XRF analysis [X-ray fluorescence] with the highly flexible and powerful energy-dispersive X-ray fluorescence [EDXRF] spectrometer X-Supreme8000 for quality assurance and process control requirements across a diverse range of industries.
Analysis can be performed on a wide range of sample types including solids, liquids, powders, pastes, films, etc., from ppm to high %, covering elements Na11 to U92 in the periodic table.
The XRF analyser X-Supreme800 offers :
- Minimal or no sample preparation
- Unattended operation, and it can be used by non-laboratory operators
- FocusSD technology for speed, accuracy and long-term reliability
- Flexibility to perform qualitative, semi-quantitative and full quantitative analysis
X-Supreme8000 complies with ASTM D4294, ISO8754, ISO20847 and ISO13032 test methods
- Cement - measure Na20, MgO Al203, SiO2, SO3, Cl, K20, CaO and Fe203 etc.
- Wood treatment - Liquids and powders are measured with equal ease for Copper, Chrome and many others
- Minerals - Bauxite, Limestone, Kaolin, etc
- Cosmetics - Titanium, Zirconium, tec.
- Petroleum & Oil - Sulfur in Oil; Nickel, Vanadium in fuel oils, Lead in gasoline, tec.
- Education - general purpose analysis
- Agriculture/Food - Iron, Zinc in wheat, Selenium as an additive, Sulfur in fertilisers, etc.